Choir – Orchestra – Art – Drama
We are delighted to announce the details of the Creative and Performing Arts Trip to Scotland..
- An amazing wealth of cultural activities including live theatre, music, art galleries, workshop opportunities
- Easy to get from Edinburgh – St. Andrews - Perth – Stirling – Glasgow
- English language
- We have a network of contacts there – including University of Edinburgh, University of St. Andrews, Royal Scottish College of Music and Glasgow University
- Scotland has high cultural attraction ranging from traditional forms of art, music and theatre to more traditional practices
- Art and Architecture is unique
What will we do there?
- Drama workshops / theatre visits
- Art Gallery visits, Glasgow School of Art, Drawing on location.
- Choral workshops / performances
- Instrumental workshops / performances
- Tours of Universities and other sights
- Concerts / theatre visits
- Bonding and creative activities across all CPA
The trip is open to students from years 3 – 7 who are:
Members of the Current Senior Choir
Members of the Current Orchestra
GCSE Art students
GCSE Drama students
If places are available, they will be offered to other eligible students on a first come first served basis.
During our stay we will plan the following:
The total price of the trip will be approximately €900. This includes:
- Return Air fare Larnaca – Glasgow with Thomas Cook
- 7 nights half board accommodation at a 3* hotel in Edinburgh.
All transfers to and from airports